SV Design is an award-winning architecture and interiors firm with offices on the North Shore and Cape Cod and an extensive and growing portfolio of commercial, multifamily, academic, institutional, and educational work. For over three decades, SV Design has been transforming lives through exceptional design, earning a reputation for elevating the communities in which we work.
SV Design is looking for a personable, motivated, and organized individual to join our Cape Cod residential team. As an architectural project manager, you will be working primarily on mid to large-sized high-end residential projects.
• A professional degree from a U.S. accredited architecture program or equivalent, licensure preferred but not required
• 7-12 years of professional architecture experience with a focus on residential projects
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office are required
• Collaborative, team mentality, and open to listening to and considering the views of others
• Must take pride in producing high-quality work and be motivated to do your best
• Has full responsibility for managing all aspects of multiple small to midsize projects
• Ensure SV Design’s project standards, professionalism, and creativity are carried out for all work
• Oversee measurement and documentation of building’s existing conditions
• Produce or oversee design development drawings in CAD or Revit from hand drafted SD drawings, create red lines for items that designers can assist with, create hand sketches to work through design details
• Follow project through DD/CD phase; draw/redline or provide direction to more junior staff to produce floor plans, RCP’s, finish plans, elevations, sections, coordinate with consultants, create window and door schedules, draft interior elevations as needed
• Work through CA phase answering client/contractor questions, review shop drawings, create and issues SKs as needed
• Create project documentation, including programs, regulatory reviews, meeting notes, specifications, construction drawings, and construction schedules
• Demonstrate technical competence of all work and manage code compliance
• Prepare and lead design presentation meetings, manage project schedules and extended project teams
• Prepare and attend town hearings for regulatory approvals
• Review construction documentation for accuracy and completeness, including construction sets and shop drawings
• Ensure projects meet expectations of quality, time, and cost; review monthly billing and manage project staffing appropriately
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.