• Preliminary Meeting: We will conduct a preliminary meeting to discuss your project and define the scope of work. We will focus on what services you would like us to be involved in and what areas we will be working on. We will listen to your hopes, ideas, and goals for the work. Our intention in this meeting is to learn as much as we can about you and the project. We will collect and assemble inspiration images from you in order to develop a binder that will help to establish the vocabulary of your space.
• Existing Conditions: A measure-up team, usually of two people will come to your home to document the as-built conditions. They will be recording all pertinent dimensions and photograph overall spaces and any unique details. This information is useful when creating furniture plans. We will also document any existing furniture that may work with our proposed design.
• Conceptual Design: We will usually begin by presenting to you a design board showing color and fabric schemes along with proposed furniture plans. These boards may include hand renderings and furniture suggestions.
• Develop Furniture Budget: Once a direction is selected we will create a furniture schedule with a suggested budget based on level of quality and design style.
• Custom Design: If you project requires any custom designs we will work with the tradesperson to review shop drawings and various details. Custom items may include draperies, window seat cushions, upholstered banquets, and lighting.
• Decor Selection: We will bring you to various showrooms to see the furniture selections first hand. We would like establish your preferences for cushion construction on items such as sofas, chairs, and window seats.
• Pre-Purchase: Once the furniture has been selected we will create a proposal for that particular item. We require signature and typically a 50% deposit to order.
• Procure: We will order all of the items we have agreed to and track their progress from beginning to end. We will keep you apprised with any time issues that may occur. Items coming from overseas may be delayed due to customs inspections.
• Delivery and Installation: We will be at the delivery to make sure that your items have arrived and are in perfect condition. We will arrange the room according to our furniture plans and make sure pillows are fluffed.
• Final Walk-through: Once the project work is complete there will be a final walk-through to ensure all tasks have been completed to expectations. At this time we would like to review any additional accessories that may be necessary.
• Enjoy: We hope that your experience with working with us has been nothing but exceptional. We like to maintain a working relationship with our clients and hope that you will stay in touch.